Permits & Licensing

SAFETY RESOURCES INC., has years of experience applying for and securing the appropriate permits and/or licenses for companies throughout Massachusetts. Permits and/r licenses or registrations can be a federal, state, or local government requirement. These requirements do vary based on the municipality your company resides in.


Some of the permits, licenses, or registration that your company may be required to obtain are:


  • Wastewater Operations (MWRA, Lowell, Lawrence, SESD, etc.)
  • Recombinant DNA User Permit
  • Hazardous Waste (MA DEP/EPA)
  • Flammables Storage & Use Permit/License
  • Hazardous Material Process Permit (527 CMR 1)
  • Controlled Substances Registrations (MA & Federal)

Industrial Alcohol Permit